We want Santa's visit to be very very special.
Some tips to help make your Santa visit merry.
- Provide a cell phone number of someone at the event who will have it on.
- Have a special place for Santa to park – very close to entrance of event.
- Have someone outside to meet Santa – to show him the way and to load toys into his sack if needed.
- Plan it so Santa can make a "Grand Entrance" – Have everyone participating in a common task (singing.)
- Place Santa's Chair so it has a great holiday background for photos. Leave room behind for group photos.
- Place payment in a Christmas Card so you don't have to hand Santa a check or cash and risk a child witnessing the transaction.
- Keep the children together and occupied to give Santa a few minutes for his departure.